Friday, March 9, 2012

New cover art for NEVER LET GO


I'm a blogging fool today -- two posts in one day! Anyway, I wanted to share my awesome cover art for my next confession novella NEVER LET GO. NEVER LET GO is about a woman who doesn't believe in the adage "if you love someone, set him free." I'm finishing my final edits and blurb right now, and I have to say it's been quite a fascinating, and uncomfortable, experience being inside the mind of a stalker. Jessica, the main character, believes she can make anything happen if she tries hard enough. Isn't that the advice we hear all the time? Yet it ignores all the things we can't control, especially in matters of the heart.

April 13 is release day. I'll be at the Romantic Times Convention in Chicago that day with my fellow Musa Publishing peeps, so I'll have yet another excuse to overindulge.